- The International in Security, Security in the International Routledge (Worlding beyond the West series).
- “Do IR Scholars Engage with the Same World?” International Relations Theory Today 2nd. ed. (Edited by Ken Booth and Toni Erskine) Polity.
- “Beyond the ‘billiard ball’ model of the international?’ (Symposium on The Global Transformation by Buzan&Lawson) European Political Science 15 (2016) 116-129.
- ‘”Contrapuntal Reading” as a Method, an Ethos and a Metaphor for Global IR’, International Studies Review 18:1
- ‘Temporalizing Security: Securing the Citizen, Insecuring the Immigrant in the Mediterranean’ in Time, Temporality and Violence in International Relations: (De)Fatalizing the Present, Forging Radical Alternatives (Edited by Anna M. Agathangelou & Kyle D. Killian) Routledge
- Presidential special issue, International Studies Review, 18:1, co-edited with A. Acharya & LHM Ling
- “Unpacking ‘the global'” The Global Making of Policing (Edited by Jana Hönke and Marcus-Michael Müller) Routledge